com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Prostate Cancer - US Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020 http://www.
What does PrCa stand for?
PrCa stands for Prostate Cancer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PrCa
We have 41 other meanings of PrCa in our Acronym Attic
- Polycomb Repressive Complex 1
- Predicted Reciprocal Creatinine at Age 10 Years
- Participatory Rural Communication Appraisal
- Personal Report of Communication Apprehension
- Pitch Roll Channel Assembly
- Pre-Refit Condition Assessment(s)
- Primary Radar Controlled Approach
- Problem Reporting and Corrective Action
- Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
- Proportional Rate-Control Algorithm
- Public Relations Consultants Association
- Public Relations Council of Alabama
- Puerto Rico Communications Authority
- Pure Red-Cell Aplasia
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Advisory Board (Canada)
- Park Ridge Cultural Arts Council (Park Ridge, IL)
- Public Relations Consultants Association of India
- Public Relations Consultants Association of Nigeria
- Parks, Recreation & Conservation Board
- Patriots to Restore Checks and Balances (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous studies have identified a region of chromosome 10 that is involved in prostate cancer risk.
A Breakthrough In Prostate Cancer Treatment Panos G.
Two decades ago, a diagnosis of prostate cancer was tantamount to a death sentence.
Byline: Andrew Pollack The New York Times A study announced Monday provides the first evidence that routine screening of men for prostate cancer can substantially reduce the deaths from the disease.
Multiple abstracts presented at 2007 Prostate Cancer Symposium include two outcomes studies using PROSTASCINT molecular imaging and two studies regarding the safety and efficacy of QUADRAMET in combination with chemotherapy ORLANDO, Fla.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Prostate Cancer - Spain Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020 http://www.
Farmers with relatives who have had prostate cancer may also face an elevated risk from additional chemicals that don't seem to cause problems in the larger group, says Michael Alavanja of the National Cancer Institute in Rockville, Md.