Topical prostaglandin analogs (Lumigan) increase the flow of fluid out of the eye.
What does PGA stand for?
PGA stands for Prostaglandin Analog (aka Prostaglandin Analogue; molecule)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGA
We have 221 other meanings of PGA in our Acronym Attic
- Private Global Area (Oracle)
- Producers Guild of America
- Professional Golfers' Association of America (since 1916; Palm Beach Gardens, Florida)
- Professional Graphics Adapter
- Program Global Area (Oracle)
- Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Programmable Gate Array
- Programs for Genomic Applications (NHLBI)
- Promotional Gift Award (competition)
- Propylene Glycol Alginate
- Pteroylgutamic Acid - Folic Acid
- Publishing Group of America
- Pulsar Group of Australia (motoring enthusiasts)
- Purchased Gas Adjustment
- Pure Grain Alcohol
- Pet Guardian Angels of America
- Prompt Gamma-Ray Activation Analysis
- Performance Graded Asphalt Binder (various locations)
- Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Premium Gold Angus Beef (cattle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include prostaglandin analogs such as prostacyclin and low-dose inhaled nitric oxide.
55,56) Failure to return and/or receive the prostaglandin analog significantly Increases the risks associated with taking an ineffective dose of RU 486 alone.
ZIOPTAN is a New and Effective Prostaglandin Analog Option for Lowering Elevated Intraocular Pressure in Patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.
While respondents anticipate continued use of prostaglandin analogs for the majority of their patients with POAG, Lumigan 0.
Bimatoprost is the active pharmaceutical ingredient in the formulation of LATISSE(TM) and is a structural prostaglandin analog, a lipid compound derived from fatty acids designed to bind to prostaglandin (PG) receptors.
PF-03187207 is a nitric oxide-donating prostaglandin analog, which is covered by the companies' August 2004 agreement.
Bimatoprost is the active pharmaceutical ingredient in the formulation of LATISSE([TM]) and is a structural prostaglandin analog, a lipid compound derived from fatty acids designed to bind to prostaglandin (PG) receptors.