What does PROTEKT stand for?
PROTEKT stands for Prospective Resistant Organism Tracking and Epidemiology for the Ketolide Telithromycin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Programmable Ordnance Technology
- Protección de cultivos de la Cámara de Comercio de Lima (Spanish)
- Pagans Reaching Out to Educate Campus Together (Illinois State University)
- Precose Resolution of Optimal Titration to Enhance Current Therapies (endocrinology)
- Prediction of the Erosion of Cliffed Terrains (EU)
- Privacy Rights and Oversight for Electronic and Commercial Transactions (Act)
- Program for Response Options and Technology Enhancements for Chemical/Biological Terrorism
- Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to end the Exploitation of Children Today (Act)
- Prospective Reinfarction Outcomes in the Thrombolytic Era Cardizem CD Trial (cardiovascular study)
- Poverty Reduction Outcomes Through Education Innovations and Networks
- Procedure Oriented Type Enforcing Language (switching system programming language)
- Property-Based Test Pattern Generator
- Profile Telemetry Of Upper Ocean Currents
- Support for System Evolution
- Optically Triggered Proton and Ion Switches
- Protection Not Available (Telabs)
- Process and Tools (Team)
- Protocol (eMule)
- Proje Teknologi Organizasyon Kombit Lakay (Haiti)