While addressing the issue of educating students, their families, and prospective faculty members requires a multipronged approach, I have discovered that the website is potentially our best way of disseminating information about the program, its possibilities, and its culture.
What does PFM stand for?
PFM stands for Prospective Faculty Member
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFM
We have 153 other meanings of PFM in our Acronym Attic
- Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Pro-Active Fault Management
- Probabilistic Forecast Model
- Process Facilities Modification
- Process Flow Model
- Produkte für Die Medizin AG (medical equipment producer, Cologne, Germany)
- Professional Flight Management
- Program Financial Management
- Progressive Future Music (band)
- Project Formulation Manager
- Proto-Flight Model (NASA satellite model)
- Provident Fund Management (software)
- Proximity Fragmentation Mine (Turok 2 game)
- Proxy Formation Model (paleoclimate research)
- Public Financial Management
- Pulse Frequency Modulation
- Pulsed Force Mode
- Pure Freaking Magic (polite form)
- Pacific Film & New Media Academy (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Partner or Family Member Assault (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out-of-state students, prospective faculty members, institutions that award research grants and businesses seeking sites all pay attention to the direction a state's institutions of higher learning are headed.
Rush said he also receives 10,000 applications from prospective faculty members each year, despite the region's relatively high housing costs.
Ballman said prospective faculty members from other parts of the nation or other countries tell her housing costs are a major concern.
Job offers were sent last week to 23 prospective faculty members, and university officials - including incoming President Richard Rush - are working to finalize the details.