There are several types of drug utilization reviews: * A prospective drug utilization review process allows all involved parties to plan for future outcomes with up-front information.
What does PRO-DUR stand for?
PRO-DUR stands for Prospective Drug Utilization Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Protracted Refugee and Displaced Person Operations (until May 1998; see PRRO)
- Provo (Amtrak station code; Provo, UT)
- Public Record Office (British Archives)
- Public Relations Officer
- Public Relations Organization (various organizations)
- Publication Requirement Officer
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor Prohormone
- Pro Tempore (Latin: For the Time Being)
- Before, in Front of (Prefix)
- Presence or Absence of Coexistent Vasopressin Precursor
- Progetti Emiliani (Italian marketing agency)
- Pre-OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States) Travel File (US Army)
- Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association
- Polarized Refrigerant Oil Additive
- Pretax Return on Assets
- Private Right of Action (legal term)
- Probability of Reversal of Anesthesia
- Potential RAF Regiment Officers Acquaintance Course
- Professional Resources for Officers' Assistance in Civil Trial (Los Angeles Police Department training program)
- Programme for Advanced Contactless technology (radio security teaching program, Graz, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With real-time, electronic functionality, PDTS conducts prospective drug utilization reviews on new and refill prescriptions -- to help ensure patient safety and proper usage.
The Arkos Risk Management System(TM), a prospective drug utilization review, risk modeling and pharmacy intervention program, guards patient safety while targeting pharmacy cost drivers at their most significant sources -- drug mix and treating physician.
Under the contract, ACS will provide the Transitional Assistance Program administration including enrollment, claims processing, prospective drug utilization review, and transitional assistance balance tracking and reconciliation.
Under the plan, First Health Services will manage aspects of each states' pharmacy programs including claims processing, point of service (POS) systems, formulary management, rebate administration, retrospective and prospective drug utilization review, prior authorization programs, clinical detailing, and disease state management.
com prescription management module, which has been private-labeled for use by WellPoint Pharmacy Management, enables WellPoint Pharmacy Management network physicians to access patient-specific pharmacy data including plan formulary options, prospective Drug Utilization Review, prior authorization notification, patient medication history, potential drug interactions and perform electronic prescription processing.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- National Data Corporation (NYSE: NDC) has announced a licensing agreement for its ProDUR(R) real- time prospective drug utilization review (DUR) system to Unisys Government Services, fiscal agent for the Florida Medicaid program.
One is for electronic tax filing services while the other is a real-time prospective drug utilization review (DUR) system, which will be used by all pharmacists that fill Medicaid prescriptions for Florida recipients.