Shultz, is the prospective commanding officer of the ship and will lead the crew of 279 officers and enlisted personnel.
What does PCO stand for?
PCO stands for Prospective Commanding Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCO
We have 188 other meanings of PCO in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Congress Organizer (hospitality industry)
- Program Contracting Office/Officer
- Program Control Office/Officer
- Program Coordination Office
- Progress in Combinatorial Optimization
- Project and Contracting Office (US DoD)
- Project Control Office
- Property Control Office (USMC)
- Property Custodial Officer (US NIH)
- Proposed Change Order
- Protective Order Conditions (NCIC form datum)
- Provincial Cultural Organization
- Provisional Constitutional Order
- Public Call Office
- Public Call Outlet
- Public Carriage Office (licence; UK)
- Publications Control Officer
- Pulp Canal Obliteration (dentistry)
- Purchasing Contracting Office
- Put and Call Option (agreement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julius "Jake" Washington, operations officer for Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest in San Diego, and prospective commanding officer of NAVFAC Midwest in Great Lakes, Ill.
Since August 2005, more than 390 prospective commanding officers (PCO) of surface ships, submarines, aviation squadrons and shore bases have attended DON "CIP Awareness" briefings.
Even though she was detailed to prospective commanding officer training, getting ready to take command of Opportune, she was not slated to become the first woman commanding officer.
After completing their tours as second in command, officers return once again to Newport for the next course of instruction--the Prospective Commanding Officer Course.