Officials noted that the Freese-Harsdorf proposal calls for the elimination of the requirement to prorate payments and the appropriation of "various amounts on a sliding scale over an ethanol plant's first eight years of production.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Prorate
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Producer Responsibility Organisation
- Professional Review Organization (healthcare)
- Programmed Reduction Objective(s)
- Progressive Rate Optimal
- Prohibition Party
- Project Residence Office (US Coast Guard)
- Proline (Amino Acid)
- Proper Ram-air Orientation (parachute packing method)
- Prospect Research Online (Canada)
- Protracted Refugee and Displaced Person Operations (until May 1998; see PRRO)
- Provo (Amtrak station code; Provo, UT)
- Public Record Office (British Archives)
- Public Relations Officer
- Public Relations Organization (various organizations)
- Publication Requirement Officer
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor Prohormone
- Pro Tempore (Latin: For the Time Being)
- Before, in Front of (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternatively, under the prorate rule, a shareholder's residency status on the last day of the entity's fiscal year is irrelevant.
91, Accounting for Nonrefundable Fees and Costs Associated with Originating or Acquiring Loans and Initial Direct Costs of Leases, required the company to prorate the annual fees for book purposes.