: IB is a low cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for individuals, advisors, proprietary trading groups, brokers and hedge funds.
What does PTG stand for?
PTG stands for Proprietary Trading Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTG
We have 82 other meanings of PTG in our Acronym Attic
- Precise Technologies Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Precise Technology Group, Inc (Largo, MD)
- Precision Technology Group (Lake Mary, FL)
- Premier Technology Group
- Pressure Technology Group (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Pressure Time Governor (fuel injection system)
- Process and Technology Group (Ford)
- Professional Traffic Graphics
- Professional Travel Grant
- Property Tax Group (various locations)
- Public Transactional Group (purchasing segment)
- Pyongyang Traffic Girl
- Patent Term Guarantee Act of 1999
- Penang Tourist Guides Association (Malaysia)
- Professional Tour Guide Association
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Australia Inc.
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Florida, Inc.
- Professional and Technical Group on Antennas and Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
- Perangsang Templer Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Percutaneous Trigeminal Ganglion Compression (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Set up in 2006, Fixnetix provides banks, hedge funds and proprietary trading groups with high-speed trading technology across a number of asset classes.
PQT's hosting clients include hedge funds, proprietary trading groups, broker dealers, and technology vendors.
The high-water-mark contract, the commitment of managerial wealth to the fund, and any exit restrictions increase the idiosyncratic risk exposure of the hedge fund management team compared with that of proprietary trading groups within a public corporation.
Flood began at Morgan Stanley as a manager in the research and development group, part of the Analytical Proprietary Trading Group.
com) provides leading-edge trading solutions that solve the toughest latency and throughput challenges for the world's most successful investment banks, hedge funds, and proprietary trading groups.
Mandis helped build the Special Situations Proprietary Trading Group (SSG) within the Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies Division at Goldman Sachs.
In 1997, he became Global Head of Trading, FX and Options at Christiania (now Nordea) in New York until he joined UBS in New York in 1999 as the Executive Director in the Global Proprietary Trading Group.