and two individuals for allegedly misappropriating trade secrets and proprietary information related to the DuPont Titanium Technologies business.
What does PROPIN stand for?
PROPIN stands for Proprietary Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Profesi dan Pengamanan (Indonesian: Profession and Security)
- Propagation Analysis Environment
- Promotion et Participation pour la Coopération Économique (French financial development institution)
- Associação Instituto de Promoção de Paz (Portuguese: Associated Institute for the Promotion of Peace; Mozambique)
- Passionate Rational Objectivists Promoting Exuberant Living (trademark of Rebirth of Reason)
- Progressive Peak Tracing
- Programa de Prevensión y Erradicación de la Violencia Intrafamiliar (Guatemala, judicial branch program)
- Program for Research on Private Higher Education (Albany, NY)
- Pro-Active Rehabilitation of Outside Plant using Heuristic Expert Techniques
- Program for Research on Oxidants: Photochemistry, Emissions, and Transport (Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Propagation Loss
- Proto Planetary Disk (astrophysicist C. Robert O'Dell of Rice University)
- Property Management
- Property Manager (software)
- Planning and Research of Policies for Land Use and Transport for Increasing Urban Sustainability
- Corporacion de Promocion para la Pequena Empresa
- Peers Running Organized Play Stations (Canada)
- People Reforming Opinions Positively of Syracuse (Syracuse, New York)
- Property-Based Test Pattern Generator
- Person's Relating to Others Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FDA keeps inspection reports confidential because of proprietary information they contain.
This action underscores the measures that DuPont, as a market-driven science company, will pursue to protect our proprietary information for the benefit of our shareholders and customers," DuPont's counsel Thomas Sager said.
Organizations that have become victim to hackers may encounter legal battles or may be forced as defendants or key witness in a lawsuit if proprietary information has been lost.
they ask aloud if information technology has effectively eliminated the way that banks historically used proprietary information to structure loans and other financings.
Though City Councilwoman Laurene Weste has characterized the documents as ``missing,'' officials said the requests concern action the council never took or proprietary information the haulers were not required to disclose to city leaders.
Protecting proprietary information in today's corporate climate requires an understanding of the risks.
I-Behavior's database provides a rich resource of proprietary information that enables direct marketers to better identify high-value, high-potential consumers; to understand what motivates them to purchase; and to reach them most efficiently," said Thomas A.