99) features CROCS' exclusive proprietary closed cell resin, Croslite(TM), which warms and softens with body heat, while molding to the foot.
What does PCCR stand for?
PCCR stands for Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (Crocs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCCR
We have 13 other meanings of PCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Precambrian Crystalline Rocks
- Preconditioned Conjugate Residual
- Preference for Current Climate Regime
- Preparatory Commission on Constitutional Reforms (Philippines)
- Presbyterian Church Covenanted Reformed
- President’s Committee on Civil Rights
- Pretty Combat Communist Rika-chan (manga series)
- Primary Care Cardiology Research Inc.
- Program Computation to Communication Ratio
- Property Change Control Request
- Provincial Coordinating Committee for Rehabilitation (Sri Lanka)
- Provisional Council of the Chechen Republic
- Pupil-Center-Corneal Reflection
- Purchased Credit Card Relationships
- Pollock Conservation Cooperative Research Center (University of Alaska; Fairbanks, AK)
- Purdue Climate Change Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Pacific Coast Cranberry Research Foundation
- Philippine Cities Competitiveness Ranking Project (Asian Institute of Management Policy Center)
- Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission (Indiana)
- Palliative Care Consultation Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The special Proprietary Closed Cell Resin warms and softens with your body heat and molds to your feet.
NASDAQ: CROX), today announced the use of Crocs' proprietary closed cell resin Croslite[TM] material in the footbeds of select Ocean Minded[TM] products.
The Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) material molds to the feet, and built-in arch support and tarsal bar position make them biomechanically therapeutic.
The special Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) warms and softens with your body heat and molds to your feet.
CROCS offers shoes made of Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) and available in a wide array of colors and sizes.
CROCS Footwear is made from a Proprietary Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) that warms and softens with the body's heat, while molding to the foot.