He said the proposed plan of action will be employed by all the ministries and concerned institutions and parties so that they look at the cornerstone of national development which is productivity.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Proposed Plan of Action (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Practices Assessment (Canada)
- Professional Programmers Association
- Professional Putters Association
- Program in Performing Arts (Georgetown University)
- Program, Project, and Activities
- Progress Partners Advertising (Czech Republic)
- Project Performance Analysis
- Promotional Products Association (International)
- Prompt Payment Act
- Property Protection Area
- Prosthetic Penis Attachment
- Psychophysiological Profile Assessment
- Public Pension Agency (Saudi Arabia)
- Public Place of Amusement (Chicago, IL)
- Public Policy Associates (various locations)
- Public Procurement Act (various locations)
- Pump Package Assembly
- Punjab Police Academy (Punjab, India)
- Purchase Price Accounting
- Purchase Price Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee discussed the proposed plan of action for the establishment of residential complexes and the ownership of these complexes by easy installment.
The Committee discussed the proposed plan of action on the establishment of residential complexes and the ownership of these complexes by easy installment as the study aims to propose providing residential units for middle incomers and who are not covered by the current housing services provided by the Ministry of Housing.
will create a client profile from the submitted information and schedule a free analysis and proposed plan of action.
The proposed plan of action would be presented in the Steering Committees next meeting in Islamabad which was constituted by the Federal government in this connection.
It will also provide an indication to third parties that the proposed plan of action has been carefully evaluated and is a viable proposition that should be supported.
The meeting also considered a proposed plan of action for 2010-2012 and the agenda of the Singapore meeting, it added.
The group is in the process of preparing a proposed plan of action that will be presented for Department of Interior in June.