This contract consists of the following elements: Elements of basic mission: - dIA: Diagnosis - aPS: PD: Proposed Final Draft - pRO: Studies Project - ACT: Support for the award of the construction contract - vISA: Compliance and enforcement visa project - Retail: Directorate of works - aOR: Support Operations receipt and completion guarantee Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 2.
What does PFD stand for?
PFD stands for Proposed Final Draft
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFD
We have 123 other meanings of PFD in our Acronym Attic
- Probability-of-error Fault Detection
- Process Flow Design
- Process Flow Diagram
- Production, Fielding/Deployment
- Profit from Differences
- Program for Faculty Development (McMaster University; Canada)
- Programmable Frequency Divider
- Promo-Femmes/Développement Sport (Burkina Faso)
- Propellant Fill Drain Valve
- Proposal for Decision (public utility proposal)
- Pseudoinflammatory Fundus Dystrophy
- Public Facilities District (various locations)
- Public Forum Debate
- Puyallup Fire Department (Washington)
- Pacific Flyway Decoy Association
- Philippine Fisheries Development Authority
- Philm Freax Digital Archive
- Planar Folded Dipole Antenna
- Pupil Fair Dismissal Act
- Pyramidal Fly-Eye Detection Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed final draft of the new Accountability Commission Act would be presented in the next session of the National Assembly which is starting on Monday.
The American Law Institute (Philadelphia, PA) has published Proposed Final Draft No.
To download the latest proposed final draft, go to http://jcp.
A sizable body of feedback has been gathered and will be used in the formulation of the proposed final draft.
The 386-page proposed final draft consists of 21 "black letter" sections, with corresponding comments and reporters' notes by Professors Aaron Twerski of Brooklyn Law School and James Henderson Jr.