Unfortunately, however, the proposed draft amendment is hardly likely to enhance the transparency of the spending system.
What does PDAM stand for?
PDAM stands for Proposed Draft Amendment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDAM
We have 3 other meanings of PDAM in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Dental Association Insurance Services, Inc.
- Prioritized Defended Asset List
- Product Drawings and Associated Lists
- Provincial Department of Agriculture and Livestock (various nations)
- School of Professional Development and Leadership (Armidale, New South Wales, Australia)
- Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum (Indonesian regional water utility company)
- Pipeline Defect Assessment Manual (oil industry)
- Plum TV Digital Asset Manager
- Precision Direct Attack Munition
- Precision Deep Attack Missile System
- Packet Downlink Ack/Nack (packet radio communications GPRS)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus Occluder
- Peace and Development Aid Organization (Cambodia)
- Publications of the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory (Canada)
- Palmer Drug Abuse Program (Houston, TX)
- Personal Digital Assistant Profile
- Philippine Development Assistance Programme
- Planetary Data Access Protocol (US NASA)
- Portable Data Acquisition Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed draft amendment of the phase-3 European Union (EU) Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) has called for radical changes in the method of carbon credits distribution in the region.
19, 2002 Texas Instruments, Loudeye, And M4IF Indicate Their Support for the New Standard Based On SBR From Coding Technologies Coding Technologies, the industry's leading provider of audio compression technologies for the mobile, digital broadcasting and Internet markets worldwide, announced today that the MPEG organization has promoted the aacPlus technology to final proposed draft amendment status as part of MPEG-4 Audio.