The public is encouraged to comment on the proposed deletion of the site through October 30, 2014.
What does PROD stand for?
PROD stands for Proposed Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROD
We have 23 other meanings of PROD in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Cause Tactic/Treatment output result (crime prevention)
- Professional Certification Testing Organization (NASD)
- Professional Content Writers
- Parental Rights and Obligations Department
- Policy Reform Options Database (Central Bureau of Health Intelligence; India)
- Political Research: Organization and Design (journal)
- Production Value (Hockey stat = Ice time divided by points scored)
- Professional Drivers Council, Inc.
- Prompt Return Obsolete of Document
- Production Center
- Production Control
- Programmable Data Acquisition
- Proyecto Sobre el Desarrollo de la Democracia en América Latina (Spanish: Development of Democracy in Latin America; UN Development Program)
- Programme for the Development of Education (Mali)
- Promotora para el Desarrollo Comunal Salvadoreno (Spanish)
- Projects Development for Children Survival
- Foundation for the Rights of the Family
- Fundacion para la Promocion y Desarrollo de la Microempresa (Spanish)
- Prodesarrollo del Occidente de La Sabana (sociocultural/economic development; Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MP's words were backed by Roger Higgins, chairman of Hexham Civic Society, which is opposing the proposed deletion there.
The proposed deletion of Section 52( 1)( b)( ii) also seriously prejudices news broadcasters since the entire Section 52 is part of the exceptions to infringement of broadcast reproduction right under Section 39( c) of the original Act.
If ALIAC deletes a fund and a plan fiduciary rejects the proposed deletion or substitution of a fund, ALIAC is not authorized to make the proposed deletion or substitution effective with respect to that particular plan.
After considering public comment on the proposed deletion, EPA will make a final deletion determination.
The public is invited to comment on the proposed deletion of the site from the NPL.
We asked Ms Harman to comment on the legality or otherwise of the proposed deletions from MPs' expenses files.
EPA invites public comment on the proposed deletion from Nov.