Initial product offerings include proportional pressure control valves and proportional flow control valves.
What does PFCV stand for?
PFCV stands for Proportional Flow Control Valve (electric propulsion systems)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFCV
We have 1 other meaning of PFCV in our Acronym Attic
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Associated with Connective Tissue Disorders
- Paragon Federal Credit Union
- Partners Federal Credit Union
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Power Factor Control Unit
- Power Factor Correction Unit
- Powered Flying Control Unit
- Portable Field Calibration Verification (inspection tool; Elcometer)
- Possession of a Firearm During a Crime of Violence
- Primary Forms of Cerebrovascular Insufficiency
- Parker Fire District (Parker, CO)
- Partial Fractions Decomposition (calculus)
- Partido Fuerza Democrática (Democratic Force Party, Costa Rica)
- Partners for Development (Silver Spring, MD)
- Partnerships for Finance and Development
- Passive Frequency Doubler
- Patron Fare Display
- Pelvic Floor Disorder
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latter regulates coolant flow through an electronic water pump and multiport proportional flow control valve, and draws information from sensors embedded in the head gasket.
The system combines a high performance electric water pump, a multi-port, proportional flow control valve to replace the thermostat, a speed- controllable cooling fan, a "smart" cylinder head gasket with embedded temperature sensors, and system control capability.