“He did the Property Tax Commission, and is recognized as someone who did a good job consolidating his base, which makes him viable on any level—either the state level or federal level.
What does PTC stand for?
PTC stands for Property Tax Commission (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PTC
We have 572 other meanings of PTC in our Acronym Attic
- Production to Count (crop insurance indemnity)
- Professional and Technical Communication (course)
- Professional Teachers Council (Australia)
- Professional Testing Corporation
- Professional Training Course (various organizations)
- Programmatic Terms and Conditions (US NSF)
- Progress Telecommunications Corporation
- Project Target Cost
- Project Time & Cost
- Promotion Tenure Committee (various schools)
- Property Tax Credit (various locations)
- Protect the Children (various organizations)
- Protocol Test Card (test board)
- Proton Therapy Center
- Providence Tourism Council (Providence, RI)
- Provincetown Theatre Company (Provincetown, MA)
- Provincial Training Centre (various locations)
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Psychiatric Treatment Center (various locations)
- Psychological Trauma Center (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county tax appeals board affirmed the assessment, and the Tillmans appealed to the North Carolina Property Tax Commission (Commission).
the North Carolina Property Tax Commission concluded that a contingency fee arrangement "so offended conventional standards requiring fair, impartial, and uniform treatment of this State's taxpayers that it could not stand" -- a judgment that was affirmed by the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
GPG was unsuccessful in its appeals to the County Board of Equalization and the Property Tax Commission.
The Court of Appeals of North Carolina sustained a decision of the Property Tax Commission denying a nonprofit day care center a real estate tax exemption.
He has also testified as an expert witness before the North Carolina Property Tax Commission.