A resident of Florida, he was appointed by the Jeb Bush administration in 2003 to serve upon the Florida Department of Revenue's Property Tax Administration Task Force.
What does PTATF stand for?
PTATF stands for Property Tax Administration Task Force (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Product-specific Technical Assisted Support
- People Talking About This (Facebook)
- Pesticides, Toxics and Air Team
- Pharmacy Technician Assessment Test
- Physical Therapy Assisting Technology (education)
- Primetime Anytime (recording)
- Private Trans-Atlantic Telecommunications
- Proportional to Absolute Temperature (electronic circuit transistor biasing)
- Private Trans-Atlantic Telephone 1
- Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic (Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota)
- Platinum Gold (alloy)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Persistent Trigeminal Artery Variant (neurology)
- Primitive Trigeminal Artery Variant
- Parents and Teachers Against Violence in Education
- Petroleum Technical Advisory Visit Program
- Plasma Transfer Arc Weld
- Plasma Tungsten Arc Welding
- P-Town Ballers (band)
- Paid to Blog (online income program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liggett's resume includes 21 years as a Florida County tax collector whose tax lien policy expertise was tapped by Florida Governor Jeb Bush with his appointment of Liggett in 2003 to the state's Property Tax Administration Task Force.