Kirbywoods Property Owners Association was developed in 1990 and consist of 82 single family homes.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Property Owners Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Program for Older Adults (various organizations)
- Program of Activities (various organizations)
- Programa Operativo Anual (Spanish: Annual Operating Program; various locations)
- Programme of Action (various organizations)
- Project of Activities
- Project Opportunity Assessment
- Projection of Aggression (band)
- Proof of Acceptance
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Age
- Protection of Assets
- Protectors of America
- Protuobavještajna Agencija (Counter Intelligence Agency, Croatia)
- Provincial Offences Act (Canada)
- Provincial Offences Administration (Canada)
- Prowler Owners Association (Plymouth car)
- Psychiatry of Old Age
- Public Order Act of 1986
- Punch on Australia (online gaming)
- Puppeteers Of America (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13: The Property Owners Association (POA) will hold a meeting entitled "Prosecuting Evictions Successfully: Proven Strategies to Help You Win in Court.
A complaint filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court by the Palisades Beach Property Owners Association and resident Jonathan Ornstein charges that the project's environmental impact report fails to adequately address problems with traffic and parking.
The Encino Property Owners Association and the Homeowners of Encino are sponsoring the town-hall meeting, which will be held at the Encino Community Center, 4935 Balboa Blvd.
April 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Annapolis Roads Property Owners Association (ARPOA), a socially and environmentally progressive community located on the Annapolis Peninsula in Maryland, today announced that community residents have completed the purchase of a parcel of land known as Green Willow.
The improvement district recovered the property in October 1991 from Carriage Creek Property Owners Association.
CLEVELAND -- Ulmer & Berne LLP announced today that four of its attorneys have been appointed to various committees within the Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO).
TARZANA - City Council President Eric Garcetti and Councilmembers Wendy Greuel and Dennis Zine will discuss transportation and development issues on Tuesday, when the Tarzana Property Owners Association holds its annual town hall meeting.