Development includes both operating and functional improvement, given their current experience the experience of changing legislation and registered users of the administrative burden on the need to reduce as new opportunities for the creation of a grander scale of - Planning and Budgeting Module with liidestumisega Ministry of Finance, Budget Information System, a project management module, and the Interface with GRE Property Management Information System.
What does ProMIS stand for?
ProMIS stands for Property Management Information System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ProMIS
We have 6 other meanings of ProMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación para la Promoción del Minusválido (Spain)
- Production of Mesons in Celsius
- PROcess Module Integration for a Multichamber Production System
- Promotion of Open Messaging Interface by a user support Network cENTre
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System
- Polar Regions Outer Magnetosphere International Study
- Procurement Management Information System
- Production and Marketing Intelligence Service
- Program Management Information Systems (USACE 2012)
- Project Management Information System
- Prosecutor's Management Information System
- Partnership to Rescue Our Minors from Sexual Exploitation (Salvation Army; est. 2004)
- Pre-Operational Modelling in the Seas of Europe (EU MAST III project)
- Predictor Models in Software Engineering Software
- Processing and Management Information System (Pennsylvania)
- Producers of Interactive Media in Sweden (trade association)
- Protection Using Multiple Segments
- Provider Reimbursement and Operations Management Information System
- Profit Oriented Maintenance Manager
- Proximal Myotonic Myopathy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Planned renovations and upgrades in 2006/2007 include the Trillium Restaurant & Lounge, Spa Grand Traverse, and a significant investment in a new property management information system.
At Cendant, we offer three tiers of Property Management Information System training.
The Property Management Information System will help Inverclyde Council improve upon the cost-effective management of its property portfolio, and will serve as an integrated base for the development of further e-government applications.