Development includes both operating and functional improvement, given their current experience the experience of changing legislation and registered users of the administrative burden on the need to reduce as new opportunities for the creation of a grander scale of - Planning and Budgeting Module with liidestumisega Ministry of Finance, Budget Information System, a project management module, and the Interface with GRE Property Management Information System.
What does PMIS stand for?
PMIS stands for Property Management Information System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMIS
We have 38 other meanings of PMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Psi-Mediated Instrumental Response
- Pressure Modulator Infrared Radiometer
- Polarization Modulation Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Prince Michael International Road Safety (award)
- Performance Management Information System
- Performance Measurement Indicators System
- Personnel Management Information System
- Production Management Information System
- Program Manager Information System
- Project Management Information System
- Property Management Inspection Services (Texas)
- Psychological Operations (PSYOP) Management Information Subsystem (US DoD)
- Project Management Institute of South Africa
- Plasma Membrane Ion Transporter (reproduction)
- Postgraduate Medical Institute of Tasmania (Australia)
- Program Manager for Information Technology
- Program Manager/Management Integration Test
- Project Management for Information Technology
- Pound Me in the Ass (prison)
- Performance Measures for Information Technology Services (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Planned renovations and upgrades in 2006/2007 include the Trillium Restaurant & Lounge, Spa Grand Traverse, and a significant investment in a new property management information system.
At Cendant, we offer three tiers of Property Management Information System training.
The Property Management Information System will help Inverclyde Council improve upon the cost-effective management of its property portfolio, and will serve as an integrated base for the development of further e-government applications.