The report observes that technology has penetrated every aspect of the property management business, a phenomenon driven largely by the need to increase productivity and strengthen customer relationships.
What does PROPMAN stand for?
PROPMAN stands for Property Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PROPMAN
- Associação Instituto de Promoção de Paz (Portuguese: Associated Institute for the Promotion of Peace; Mozambique)
- Passionate Rational Objectivists Promoting Exuberant Living (trademark of Rebirth of Reason)
- Progressive Peak Tracing
- Programa de Prevensión y Erradicación de la Violencia Intrafamiliar (Guatemala, judicial branch program)
- Program for Research on Private Higher Education (Albany, NY)
- Pro-Active Rehabilitation of Outside Plant using Heuristic Expert Techniques
- Program for Research on Oxidants: Photochemistry, Emissions, and Transport (Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Proprietary Information
- Propagation Loss
- Proto Planetary Disk (astrophysicist C. Robert O'Dell of Rice University)
- Property Manager (software)
- Planning and Research of Policies for Land Use and Transport for Increasing Urban Sustainability
- Corporacion de Promocion para la Pequena Empresa
- Peers Running Organized Play Stations (Canada)
- People Reforming Opinions Positively of Syracuse (Syracuse, New York)
- Property-Based Test Pattern Generator
- Person's Relating to Others Questionnaire
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database (Mapi Research Trust; France)
- Professional Quantity Surveyors
- Personal Rate of Return (financial investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Offers the Additional Value-Added Services of Electronic Payments and Renters Insurance CINCINNATI -- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions[TM], a leading provider of advanced software and services for the property management industry, today announced general availability of RealProperty PLUS 3.
Cooper Square Realty reinforced its commitment to being the industry leader in residential property management by announcing the opening of its exclusive Learning Center.
and the New York Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management, has authored a new industry text entitled, Residential Property Management Principles and Practices.
New Release of Manage-IT PLUS Helps Property Owners and Managers Improve Credit and Risk Management Capabilities CINCINNATI -- Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions[TM], a leading provider of integrated software and services for the property management industry, today announced general availability of Manage-IT PLUS 5.
Originally published in the Institute of Property Management's Journal of Property Management, the 24-page booklet is a comprehensive guide to property management and financial accounting software and reflects technology changes in the real estate industry brought about by the economic conditions of the past year.
NEW YORK -- RREEF, the real estate investment management arm of Deutsche Asset Management, today announced it intends to transfer the day-to-day management of 59 US multifamily residential holdings to JPI under a strategic alliance with the Dallas-based residential property management firm.
announced that it has partnered with FirstService Corporation to create the premier residential property management company in New York.