There, you need to fill out a Property Irregularity Report.
What does PIR stand for?
PIR stands for Property Irregularity Report (reporting lost/damaged luggage at an airport)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIR
We have 188 other meanings of PIR in our Acronym Attic
- Product Ingredient Review (Consumer Specialty Products Association)
- Professors in Residence (various schools)
- Program Incident Report
- Program Information Report
- Project Implementation Report
- Project Implementation Review (systems development methodology)
- Project Initiation Report (information management)
- Project Interim Report (various organizations)
- Property Inspection Report
- Property Insurance Report
- Protein Identification Resource
- Protein Information Resource
- Protocol Independent Routing
- Provisional Integrated Rating
- Public Information Request (public disclosure; various locations)
- Public Infrastructure Renewal (Canada)
- Public Interest Registry
- Public Interest Review
- Purchase Information Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passengers must obtain a Property Irregularity Report at the airport.
Ensure a staff member fills in an property irregularity report - and gives you a copy - before you leave the airport.