We expect a government solution for Amlak, which, due to its very sizeable property investment portfolio, is in an even worse position than Dubai Bank was," HC said.
What does PIP stand for?
PIP stands for Property Investment Portfolio (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIP
We have 535 other meanings of PIP in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Interconnect Point
- Programmed Individual Presentation
- Project Implementation Plan
- Project Information Portal (GSA)
- Project Integration Program (UBC Electrical Engineering)
- Project on Inequality and Poverty
- Projected Impact Point (missile defense)
- Projected Intercept Point
- Propellant Initiation Program
- Property Improvement Plan
- Proposer Information Pamphlet (DARPA)
- Protected Index Participation
- Protected Index Program (PTI Securities & Futures LP)
- Protocol User-Initiated Provisioning
- Proximal Interphalangeal (finger joint)
- Pseudoisochromatic Plate (color vision test)
- Public Information Panels
- Public Interest Parole (US INS)
- Public Investment Programme
- Public Involvement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Worcester-based specialist, which manages commercial and residential property investment portfolios across the UK on behalf of a number of clients, has bought a 40,000 sq ft industrial unit on Whitehouse Business Park, Peterlee, County Durham, let on a 15-year lease to Carillion Home Services, at a net initial yield of 11%.
The latest revenue number was primarily generated by the sale of a single plot on Shams Abu Dhabi, construction revenue gained from the Watani project and rental income received via SorouhAAEs property investment portfolio.
There is a large property investment portfolio that is not eligible as I understand it, to go into Nama and that resides to a significant degree, with Anglo.
The main change to our property investment portfolio was the sale of Wellington Buildings, Liverpool, and improvements to our asset base through internal investments which helped maximise value.
The Board has identified the opportunity to acquire the APL Ocean property investment portfolio and therefore made the decision to widen the scope of its investment criteria, whilst remaining focused on retail properties where the Board believes LAP can enhance shareholder value through its active property management approach.
It also represents one of several initiatives to add incremental value to the company's core Manhattan office property investment portfolio.
Buy-to-Let mortgages take rents achievable into account and some lenders expect a number of investor landlords to consider significant gearing when building-up a mini property investment portfolio.