The weight of the feeding system is significantly reduced because the propellants are fed at low pressure, and there is no need for turbopumps, high pressure propellant tanks or gas vessels.
What does PROP stand for?
PROP stands for Propellant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PROP
We have 20 other meanings of PROP in our Acronym Attic
- precursor form of outer membrane protein A
- Paranormal Researchers of Ohio Valley (Louisville, KY)
- Personal Roving Presence
- Personnel Research Online Papers
- Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing (various locations)
- Plans to Resources to Outcome Process
- Police Reform Organizing Project (New York)
- Pouvoir Rassemblement des Organisations Populaires (French: Popular Organizations Gathering Power, Haiti)
- Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania
- Property (theater and movie studios; real estate)
- Proposed Regulation (US IRS)
- Proposition One (grassroots nuclear disarmament organization)
- Peace River Organic Producers Association (Canada)
- Puerto Rican Organization for the Performing Arts
- Prospective Payment Review Assessment Commission
- Productora de Papeles SA (Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for a technology demonstration of a high performance "green" propellant alternative to the highly toxic fuel hydrazine.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has added Honeywell's Solstice Propellant (HFO-1234ze) to the list of compounds excluded from the definition of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The primary ingredient of the propellant used in these rounds, nitrocellulose, can deteriorate with age and become prone to autoignition.
00 Hardcover TP155 Kubota (senior research scientist of the propellant combustion laboratory, Asahi Kasei Chemicals, Japan) presents an introductory text on the combustion of energetic materials for readers engaged in rocketry or explosives technology.
Ellery Villalobos, the ammunition team chief, stands a distance away from the vehicle, a red propellant bag slung over his shoulder.
Doctors recommend that these patients use inhalers with the alternative propellant.
The M232 and M231 increments have a center core igniter and main charge granular propellant enclosed in a rigid combustible case.