It consists of an aqueous plastic dispersion based on an acrylate polymer; alcohol, wherein the alcohol is ethanol, propanol, or a mixture of ethanol and propanol; a moisture-retention agent, wherein the moisture-retention agent is selected from the group consisting of a single moisture-retention agent and a plurality of moisture-retention agents; a polyoxyethylene glycerin fatty acid ester; colorant; water; and additives selected from the group consisting of skin care agents and preservatives.
What does C3H7OH stand for?
C3H7OH stands for Propanol (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Command, Control, and Communications Technology Engineering & Integration
- Command, Control and Communications Evaluation Model
- Commander Third Fleet
- Collection, Classification, Cannibalization, and Field Expedients
- Cyanidin 3-Glucoside
- Collected 3 Hours (pharmacology)
- Coumarate 3 Hydroxylase
- Propane (chemistry)
- Command, Control, Communications & Intelligence (US DoD)
- Computer Controlled Coil Ignition
- Command, Control, Communications & Intelligence Systems Integration Test & Evaluation
- Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence/Information Systems
- Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, and Interoperability
- Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence Acquisition Agency
- Coalition Coordination, Communications, and Integration Center (US DoD)
- Center for Children with Chronic Illness and Disability
- Command, Control & Communications Intelligence & Electronic Warfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), L-ascorbic acid (Vc), phos-phoryl trichloride (POCl3), ethoxyethane (Et20), methanol (MeOH), glycerol (G), propanol (PA), butanol (BA), urea (Ur), ammonium hydrogen carbonate (NH4HCO3), ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3), sodium chloride (NaCl), sodium acrylate (AANa), triethylamine (TEA), and tetrahydrofu-ran (THF) were analytical grade and purchased from Xi'an Chemical Reagent Plant, China.
@loveandgarbage (loveandgarbage): Jackson trial update blah blah blah rohypnol blah blah blah propanol blah blah blah alcohol blah blah blah show me on the doll blah blah bla.
A second approach is to mix an alcohol--ethanol, propanol or methanol--with an oil and dessicant to form an ester.
The inquest heard how results from a toxicology report showed Mr Rodgers had levels of propanol - a betablocker - and anti-depressant mirtazapine, at levels where either was "sufficient enough to cause sudden death".
Canada and Mexico and $110/MT increase in South and Central America and Asia, Africa and Middle East for i/n butanol, i/n butyl acetate, n propanol and n propyl acetate.
03/lb list and off-list prices in North America Products: 2-Ethylhexoic acid, Propionic acid, Valeric acid, and Isopentanoic acid, n-Propanol, Propanol PA PM 6719, Isopropanol, DIBK, Isophorone, Acetone NF, n-Butyl acetate, Isobutyl acetate, Isopropyl acetate, n-Propyl acetate, primary amyl acetate, UCAR [TM] n-Butyl propionate, UCAR n-Propyl propionate, UCAR Ester EEP, Propyl Cellosolve EP, Dowanol EPH, Hexyl Cellosolve, Hexyl Carbitol, Dowanol DPM, Dowanol DPMA, Dowanol PnB, Dowanol DPnB, Dowanol TPnB, Dowanol PnP, Dowanol DPnP, Dowanol PPH Increase: $0.
The cells were washed twice with 2 mL phosphate-buffered saline and 1 mL acidic propanol (0.