Topics include an introduction to deterministic classical physics, radioactive decay, probability distributions and transformations, discrete and continuous distributions, propagation of error, measuring radioactivity, Monte Carlo methods and applications in dosimetry, and regression analysis.
What does POE stand for?
POE stands for Propagation of Error (statistical software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POE
We have 119 other meanings of POE in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Office Enterprises
- Program of Execution
- Program Office Estimate
- Projected Operating Employment (Navy Association with ROC)
- Projected Operational Environment
- Projekt Ostry Emade (Polish: Rough Draft Emade)
- Proof of Enabler
- Proof of Execution
- Proof of Export
- Proofs of Entitlement (IBM)
- Property of Equality (mathematics)
- Proposed/Projected Operational Environment
- protubérance occipitale externe
- Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group (US Medicare)
- Public Outreach and Education (various locations)
- Purity of Essence (Dr. Strangelove)
- Pacific Offshore Energy Association
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (aka Philippine Overseas Employment Authority)
- Philippine Overseas Employment Agency
- Philippine Overseas Employment Authority (aka Philippine Overseas Employment Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within the ESP, inputs and outputs are clearly defined and separable from the spreadsheet itself, thereby eliminating the introduction and propagation of errors within the core of the spreadsheets themselves.
The propagation of errors as a result of technology and data integration also must be serious cause for concern.
The GPS, in turn, aids the inertial navigation system to reduce propagation of errors with time, in-air align time and uncompensated sensor errors.
The ability of the Echo liquid handler to build dose-response curves from the direct-transfer stock samples at high concentrations eliminates the propagation of error typically seen with methods requiring stocks to be aqueous and/or serially diluted beforehand.
In addition, unique tools for generating and graphing propagation of error (POE) help experimenters meet six sigma objectives for reducing variation.
9) x denotes cross-classification (interaction) in ANOVA Propagation of Error Under Map Ratioing Two ratios of two maps [sub.
The central management feature reduces the propagation of errors and mistakes throughout the network while substantially improving network administrator productivity and system interoperability.