Our department Promotion and Tenure Committee consists of only three voting members.
What does PATC stand for?
PATC stands for Promotion and Tenure Committee (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PATC
We have 51 other meanings of PATC in our Acronym Attic
- Protection and Advocacy for Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pan African Theological College
- Penick-Allison Tennis Center (University of Texas)
- Performance Automotive and Transmission Center (Bossier City, LA)
- permission à titre de convalescence
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
- Precision Approach Terrain Chart (aviation)
- Previously Active Trouble Code
- Primary Area of Technical Competence
- Product Assurance Training Curriculum
- Professional And Technical Consultants Association
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Connected With Supply
- Participatory Awareness Through Community Help
- Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (Pennsylvania State Police)
- People Allied to Combat Hunger (food bank; Millwood, NY)
- Personalized Access to Cultural Heritage
- Planned Approach to Community Health
- Port Authority Transit Corporation
- Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization, Inc (Florida)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical and Other (US Civil Service classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oversight group reviews the progress of faculty in tandem with the departmental promotion and tenure committee.
Use your promotion and tenure committee and your annual evaluations to keep tabs on your progress.