Dusk Hike, Promised Land State Park, April 26, 7 p.
What does PLSP stand for?
PLSP stands for Promised Land State Park (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLSP
We have 12 other meanings of PLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Polymeric Lamellar Substrate Particle
- Portable Ladder Safety Policy
- Potential Location Server Point
- Power Limit Set Point
- Precious Life Saving Products Inc.
- Predatory Lending Solutions Project
- Pregnancy Loss Support Program
- Premium License Support Program
- Price List of Spare Parts
- Programme Logistical Support Project (Vietnam)
- Proportional Lot-sizing and Scheduling Problem
- Pryor Leadership Studies in Nursing Program
- Public Land Sale Program
- Public Lands Stewardship Program (Florida)
- Public Library Sales Program
- Pusat Latihan Staf Politeknik (Myanmar)
- Research Programme on Land-Surface Processes and Climate
- PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) Procedures and Functions
- Pan-Lentivirus-Specific Primer Set
- Procedural Language/SQL (Structured Query Language) Packages and Triggers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new complex manager began her career with the Bureau of State Parks in 1998 as a seasonal environmental education specialist at Promised Land State Park, Pike County.
23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett today visited Promised Land State Park in Greentown during his two-day kayak tour on the Upper Delaware River to promote Pennsylvania's vast natural resources.
Willoughby, former assistant manager at Promised Land State Park, has been named manager at Beltzville State Park, Carbon County.
Copies of the Promised Land resource management plan are available for public review at the following locations: Promised Land State Park office and museum, Route 390, Greentown; Newfoundland Post Office, Route 447, Newfoundland; Pike County Conservation District Office, Route 402, Blooming Grove; Delaware State Forest District Office, Route 611, Swiftwater; and Park Region 4 Office, 2808 Three Mile Run Road, Perkasie.
Huntingdon Valley, for installation of traffic signals at Bridge and Railroad streets to facilitate traffic flow at Pine Creek Rail- Trail crossing; Pike County Promised Land State Park, $153,255 to Bill Anskis Co.
Promised Land State Park Manager Barbara Davey-Triol, who will oversee the new conservation area, will host the meeting.
Designated the Varden Conservation Area, the property will be managed through Promised Land State Park, Pike County, under the direction of Park Manager Barbara Davey-Triol.