1 - Primavera Cost Manager * Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management Solutions - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 - Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 - Microsoft Office Project Web Access 2007 - Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server 2007 * @Task Project & Portfolio Management Software - Including built-in integration with iPhone, Microsoft Outlook and ERP systems * Oracle E-Business Suite Projects Applications "Project Partners' reputation in the Oracle Project Management applications space is unsurpassed," said Chad Perry, vice president of business partners at AtTask.
What does PWA stand for?
PWA stands for Project Web Access (Microsoft Project Server 2003)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWA
We have 138 other meanings of PWA in our Acronym Attic
- Printed Wiring Assembly (aka Printed Circuit Assembly)
- Private Eye Writers of America
- Process Waste Assessment
- Prodigal Wings Aviation
- Professional Windsurfing Association
- Professional Women's Alliance
- Professional Women's Association
- Professional Wrestling Alliance
- Program-Wide Activities
- Progressive Women Association (Pakistan)
- Project Wiggler Adone
- Project Work Authorization
- Public Works Administration
- Public Works Agency
- Wiley Post Airport (Oklahoma; airport code)
- Prisoners with AIDS-Rights Advocacy Group (various locations)
- Printed Wiring Assemblies/Board
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (game)
- Piney Woods Apartment Association (Nacogdoches, TX)
- Polish Women's Alliance of America (Chicago, IL; est. 1898)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Project Server-based web application, Project Web Access (PWA), will provide all Project team participants with a simple web interface to perform critical business tasks such as project proposals, top-down budgeting, resource management, time-tracking and task status updating.
PS-Team is integrated with EPM so that 'actuals' are reported back into the project server, where the data can be reviewed by the project team and management using Project Web Access.
Pricing and Availability Microsoft Office Project 2003 includes Project Professional 2003, Project Server 2003 and Project Web Access, which work together to create the EPM Solution.
OTCBB:PJTG), Leaders in Project Management, today announced that they have completed a new software tool that is named Project Web Access to Excel export tool (PWA2EXCEL).
Available later this fall, the Microsoft Project 2003 product line is integrated with the Microsoft Office System business productivity tools and is designed to meet the needs of two specific customer usage scenarios: Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003 for stand-alone desktop application use, and the Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution, which is made up of Project Professional, Project Web Access and Project Server.