Project Vida Health Center El Paso Texas 6,406 641,954 Georgetown Community Clinic Georgetown Texas 10,000 650,000 Southern Dominion Health Systems, Victoria Va.
What does PVHC stand for?
PVHC stands for Project Vida Health Center (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PVHC
We have 1 other meaning of PVHC in our Acronym Attic
- Preventing Violence in the Home (New Zealand)
- Pulmonary Venous Hypertension
- Pajaro Valley Historical Association (Watsonville, CA)
- Palos Verdes Homes Association (California)
- Peace Vision Horn of Africa (Kenya)
- Penobscot Valley Homeschoolers Association (Maine)
- Paradise Valley Hunting Club (South Carolina and Alabama)
- Penn Valley Hobby Center (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)
- Pioneer Valley Hiking Club (Massachusetts)
- Powell Valley Home Care (Powell Valley Health Care; Powell, WY)
- Post Vintage Humber Car Club
- Peripheral Vision Horizon Display (aircraft)
- Pomona Valley Harley Davidson (Montclair, CA)
- Pediatric Voice Handicap Index (pediatric laryngology)
- Penobscot Valley Home Inspectors (Maine)
- Periventricular Hemorrhagic Infarction (neurodevelopment)
- Persoon Van Het Jaar (Dutch)
- Von Hippel Lindau Protein
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Partij Voor Het Noorden (Dutch: Party for the North)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Vida Health Center - El Paso, Texas Propel - Oshkosh, Wis.