Those projects also are eligible to schedule one integrated design meeting with the city's new green project review team to identify potential code conflicts between the project's concepts and city building codes.
What does PRT stand for?
PRT stands for Project Review Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRT
We have 189 other meanings of PRT in our Acronym Attic
- Production Resource/Tool
- Production Resources and Tools
- Professional and Regulatory Training
- Professional Research Tool
- Professional Responsibility Tribunal
- Profit Resource Timeline
- Program Reference Table
- Program Requirements Team
- Progressive Resistance Training (fitness)
- Project Reality Tournament (video game)
- ProRealTime (financial software)
- Proton Remnant Tagger
- Provider Resiliency Training (US DoD)
- Provider Terminal
- Provincial Reconstruction Team (Iraq)
- Provisional Registration Training
- Provisionally Registered Teacher (Australia & New Zealand)
- Public Relation Training
- Puerto Rico Telephone
- Pulse Recurrence Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adam Costa, a consultant working for the town from the law firm of Blatman, Bobrowski & Mead of Concord, explained that Clinton received a $31,000 technical assistance grant from the state to create a project review team, make a checklist for developers, and develop a user's guide.
A project review team is currently studying opportunities to reduce the capital costs from the Interim FEED study estimate.
The highly coordinated analysis conducted by the state's project review team led by DNR's Dick Le Febvre, is a further demonstration of the State of Alaska's desire to bring new jobs to the interior while ensuring that necessary environmental protection measures are in place.
Eugene TODAY Non-Profit Capital Project Review Team - 8 a.
WEDNESDAY Non-Profit Capital Project Review Team - 8 a.
Eugene TODAY Nonprofit Capital Project Review Team - Noon, Sloat Room, Atrium Building, 99 W.
WEDNESDAY Nonprofit Capital Project Review Team - Noon, Sloat Room, Atrium Building, 99 W.