The substation is connected to the Ras Abu Aboud super substation to ensure a reliable supply of electricity throughout the Msheireb project master plan while minimising any environmental impact.
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Project Master Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Productivity Measurement Program
- Professional Mortgage Partners (various locations)
- Program Management Plan
- Program Master Plan
- Project Management Plan
- Project Management Practitioner
- Project Management Process
- Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Project Management Proposal
- Project Manager Professional
- Projects Management Partners (as in Synergy Projects Management Partners Ltd.; Nigeria)
- Proposal Management Plan
- Propulsion Modernization Program
- ProSyst Message Protocol
- Protected Monitoring Point
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (tumor)
- Psychiatric Morbidity among Prisoners (survey)
- Public Management and Policy (various schools)
- Pyron Metal Powders
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, in 2004 he was honored with the AACIP Award of Excellence to the City of Edmonton Planning and Development Department for the preparation of the Fort Road Old Town Redevelopment Project Master Plan.
The Muscat Water Reuse Project Master Plan has divided the Governorate of Muscat into five sewerage catchments for project implementation: Al Amirat, Muttrah, Bausher, A'Seeb and Quriyat.
During the ceremony, the finalised project master plan was unveiled, heralding the start of a contractor tendering process and the commencement of infrastructure work planned for the end of this year.
Taken together with our fundamental goal of inclusiveness to serve broad and diverse user groups, that review led the partnership to the difficult decision not to include dedicated space for the Eugene School District's Rachel Carson Program in the project master plan.
Peter Newton, a member of the partnership committee, characterized the project master plan as a working document.
Councilwoman Cindy Miscikowski, who now represents the Westside area and brokered the two-tier project master plan, said she was ``thrilled'' by the FAA's decision.
Set adjacent to Tempe's historic Downtown Mill Avenue and Arizona State University, the Rio Salado Project master plan includes a 72-acre linear park system, a first-class boat house and marina, natural habitat preserves, paths picnic and event areas, aquatic activities, numerous restaurants, retail shops and a performing and visual arts center.