Gerald Taylor has earned the designation of Project Management Professional (PMP) on 08 Dec.
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Probable Maximum Precipitation
- Process Management Plan
- Production Management Plan (quality control0
- Productivity Measurement Program
- Professional Mortgage Partners (various locations)
- Program Management Plan
- Program Master Plan
- Project Management Plan
- Project Management Practitioner
- Project Management Process
- Project Management Proposal
- Project Manager Professional
- Project Master Plan
- Projects Management Partners (as in Synergy Projects Management Partners Ltd.; Nigeria)
- Proposal Management Plan
- Propulsion Modernization Program
- ProSyst Message Protocol
- Protected Monitoring Point
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (tumor)
- Psychiatric Morbidity among Prisoners (survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/research/07373d/pmp_project_manage) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "PMP Project Management Professional Exam Certification Kit, 2nd Edition" to their offering.
com/research/aed120/pmp_project_manag) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide, 2nd Edition" to their offering.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a project management organization that is focused on the needs of project management professionals worldwide.
in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania and holds the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation from the Project Management Institute.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) whose experience spans the engineering and construction, automotive, information technology and pharmaceutical industries.
ESI's EVM courses are designed to help acquisition and project management professionals develop the skills necessary to evaluate cost, scheduling and performance metrics to support the value of their organization's major capital investment projects.
CSSC scientists, engineers, pharmacists, and project management professionals are respected throughout the industry for their knowledge and experience.