In project management interfaces to be considered adjacent to railway projects - especially in systems of command and control technology, remote controls and ZN systems.
What does PMI stand for?
PMI stands for Project Management Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMI
We have 298 other meanings of PMI in our Acronym Attic
- Privileged Management Infrastructure
- Process Manager Infrastructure
- Processor Maintenance Interface (Tandem)
- Product Manufacturing Information
- Production Manager Index
- Production Modernization Initiative
- Program Management Integration
- Programming Modeling Interface (IBM)
- Progressive Medical, Inc. (Ohio)
- Project Management Institute
- Project Management Intern
- Proof of Mathematical Induction
- Proposed Military Improvement
- Protection Maternelle et Infantile (French: Mother and infant welfare)
- Provost Marshal Investigator
- Public Management Initiative (Stanford University; California)
- Public Media, Inc. (New York)
- Purchased Material Inspection (manufacturing)
- Purchasing Manager's Index
- Pure Metal Insert
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring a re-designed project management interface, the new release makes a leap over competitors in the expanding e-communications marketplace.
Enhanced User & Project Management Interface -- Improved navigation and customization of key User and Admin areas throughout Version 5.
It has been continually enhanced since its introduction and now includes a centralized project management interface to increase the control over large migration projects, data movement and synchronization capabilities to automate server consolidation, and migration from Novell NetWare to Windows 2000.
Built on a unique combination of the proprietary content, on-line project management interface capabilities and live research assistants, myLIVEassistant.
In just 60 days, CIBER's consultants completed implementation for this first Internet research tool that combines live research assistants, a project management interface, a "Research Kit" and a proprietary database of more than 3,000 publications.
Other IDEF3 support includes a project management interface and integration with IDEF0 and IDEF1X.
Additional IDEF3 support includes a project management interface and integration with IDEF0.