By combining Cisco's emerging technologies, along with real time data pulled out live from various project management databases, Barwa Technologies will provide a unique solution to the real estate market.
What does PMDB stand for?
PMDB stands for Project Management Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMDB
We have 4 other meanings of PMDB in our Acronym Attic
- Plutonium Management and Disposition Agreement (US-Russia)
- Post Market Data Analysis
- Programme for Museum Development in Africa
- Project: Most Downloaded App (mobile phones)
- Pyromellitic Dianhydride (chemistry)
- Partido do Movimento Democrático Brasileiro (Brazilian Democratic Movement Party; Brazil)
- Performance Measurement Data Base
- Prevention and Management of Disruptive Behavior (US VA)
- Preventive Maintenance Database
- Program Master Database
- Project Master Database
- Property Management Data Base
- Protein Model Database
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (Islamabad)
- Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation
- Performance Measures Data Collection
- Permanent Magnet Direct Current
- Polarization Mode Dispersion Compensator (optical communications, telecommunications)
- Portable Modular Data Center (IBM containerized data center)
- Particle-Mediated DNA Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a commercial project management database linking the region's five universities.
Mr Fraser, who lives in Washington, will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Knowledge House Information System - or KHIS - which is a project management database created to help the North-East business community collaborate on commercial projects with the region's universities.
This is a commercial project management database linking the region's five universities (Newcastle, Northumbria, Sunderland, Durham and Teesside) and the Open University in the North.
PALM SPRINGS, CA, March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Join CMiC's Bassem Hamdy along with Granger Construction's Glenn Simon as they outline productivity improvements brought on by the use of CMIC I/O which allows collaborators such as architects, sub-contractors and engineers to communicate directly with CMIC Project Management database to eliminate double-entry of data as well the requirement of logging into a collaborative Web site.
Only 25 percent can easily access a complete and current database of agency-wide investments and only 29 percent can easily use project management databases for resource allocation.
CMiC I/O allows collaborators such as architects, sub-contractors and engineers to communicate directly with CMIC Project Management database to eliminate double-entry of data as well as the requirement of logging into a collaborative Web site.
All a user requires is an e-mail capable device; Pocket PC, Palm, RIM Blackberry and all other intelligent handhelds such as smartphones can be used to send e-mail into a project management database.