6 adds sophisticated new functionality to better manage, analyze and present penetration testing information, including asset tagging, PCI penetration testing reports that extend the native NeXpose[R] PCI reporting capability and project activity reports.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Project Activity Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 454 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Average Result (golf)
- Program Action Request (various organizations)
- Program Address Register
- Program ADP Requirement
- Program Assessment Review
- Program for Alcoholic Recovery
- Program-Aid Routine
- Programme des Adjoints de Recherche (Research Affiliate Program, Canada)
- Progress Action Report
- Progressive Aircraft Rework
- Project Allocation Request (IEEE)
- Project Analysis Report
- Project Approval Request
- Project Authorization Request
- Project for Attorney Retention (San Francisco, CA)
- Proposal Analysis Report
- Protease-Activated Receptor(s)
- Protective Action Recommendation
- Proven Acceptable Range
- Provider Application Router (Flatrock)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Activity Report - A feature found in Metasploit Pro and Metasploit Express, organizations can now create a PDF report on the exact tests they run at the technical level.
The new module also takes advantage of the granular logging and versioning features in the Solsoft Policy Server repository, enabling users to compare policy versions and run detailed project activity reports.