The Web site also features information about Mobil's new PFA Inter-Link, a software-driven used-oil analysis program that uses the Internet to deliver Progressive Fast Analysis (PFA) results to marine customers worldwide.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Progressive Fast Analysis (Exxon Mobil Corp.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 212 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Priority Funding Area
- Private Facility Access (Hekimian)
- Private Fire Alarm (fire protection; New Zealand)
- Probability of False Alarm
- Process Flow Analysis
- Procurement Funding Authority
- Production Flow Analysis (computer integrated manufacturing)
- Professional Financial Advisor
- Professional Footballers Association
- Profunda Femoris Artery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mobil introduced its original Progressive Fast Analysis (PFA) program for the marine industry in 1985.