TrailBlazer conducts multiple progressive corrective actions to ensure that Medicare claims are paid correctly.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Progressive Corrective Action (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Chess Association
- Professional Claims Adjuster
- Professional Cricketers' Association
- Professional Cyclists Association
- Profit Center Accounting
- Program Commitment Agreement
- Program Configuration Audit
- Program Cumulative Audiences
- Programmable Counter Array (microcontroller)
- Progressive Christian Academy (Temple Hills, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMS' Progressive Corrective Action initiative, which directs carriers to focus on claims posing the greatest risk of inappropriate payments, has effectively reduced the amounts physicians must repay Medicare based on medical reviews of their claims.
This effort resulted in the current Medicare contractor medical review process which CMS has named Progressive Corrective Action.