The Progressive Conservative Party of Canada with which we are currently familiar--the party of John Diefenbaker and Joe Clark--has, however, long since left behind the elements of prejudice in its history and embraced the equality.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Profit Confidential (publication; Lombardi Financial)
- Program Code
- Program Control
- Program Coordinator
- Program Counter
- Programmable Controller
- Programme Committee (various organizations)
- Progress Check
- Progressive Coalition (Political Party, Burlington, Vermont)
- Progressive Communist (politics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curley has also been very active in politics in the past 20 years and served as national chairman of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada from 1979 to 1981.