WASHINGTON, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In callous and dismissive comments to the Progressive Change Campaign Committee Thursday, Massachusetts Congressman Ed Markey highlighted his ignorance of a key driver of the U.
What does PCCC stand for?
PCCC stands for Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCCC
We have 214 other meanings of PCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Plymouth City Centre Company (UK)
- Polk County Convention Complex (Iowa)
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Clutch
- Power and Communications Contractors Convention
- Prairie Capital Convention Center (Springfield, Illinois)
- Price Cutter Charity Championship (golf; Florida)
- Prifysgol Cymru Coleg Caerdydd (Welsh: University of Wales College Cardiff)
- Primary, Community and Continuing Care (Ireland)
- Primer Coloquio de Ciencias de la Computacion
- Programmable Controller Communication Commands
- Providence Continuing Care Center Cardiac Rehabilitation Center (Canada)
- Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Associates
- Professional Christian Coaching and Counseling Academy (Cape Coral, FL)
- Petrie Creek Catchment Care Group, Inc. (Australia)
- Packet Common Control Channel
- Parramatta City Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Australia)
- Penampang Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Malaysia)
- Philippine Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Portuguese Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center (Holmes, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com#fullletter) Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
Another poll, a Public Policy Polling survey commissioned by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, found Obama leading Romney by 7.
Two such groups, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) and Democracy for America, struck first by using CallFire to send automated calls to 50,000 constituents in five Wisconsin state-senate districts.
According to a poll last month by the liberal Progressive Change Campaign Committee, a majority of unaffiliated voters here favor a public option — and a third say they would be less likely to vote for Reid if he fails to include one in the final bill.
The Dell executive advised ColorOfChange, a group working with the Progressive Change Campaign Committee and others to ask companies to exit ALEC, about the company's withdrawal.
Whos behind it: The Progressive Change Campaign Committee, a liberal advocacy group working to elect bold progressive candidates.
The Progressive Change Campaign Committee coordinated efforts to get companies to quit ALEC.