After treatment, the median progression-free survival time was seven weeks for the chemotherapy group, but this more than doubled to 15.
What does PFST stand for?
PFST stands for Progression-Free Survival Time (oncology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFST
We have 4 other meanings of PFST in our Acronym Attic
- Process for Six Sigma (iGrafx software)
- Protective Force Services Subcontractor
- Public Finance State Sector Management (New Zealand)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoite Surface Protein 2
- Pakistan Financial Services Sector Reform Programme (EU)
- Philippine Foundation for Science and Technology (est. 1984)
- Pipelined Fixed-Stride Trie (computing)
- Positional Feedback Stimulation Training (healthcare treatment)
- Proactive Food Safety Training (Etowah, NC)
- Probabilistic Finite State Transducer
- Pipelined Fixed-Stride Trie Optimization (computer algorithm)
- Power Feed Supply Unit
- Primerica Financial Services University (Rochester, NY)
- Perth, Fremantle and Swan Valley
- Partnership for Safe Water (Pennsylvania)
- Polska Federacja Stylu Wolnego (Polish: Polish Federation Free Style)
- Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club (Australia)
- Page Frame Table
- Paint Filter Test
- Parametric Fault Tree
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven years after treatment, the Avemar group had an impressive mean progression-free survival time of 55.
Nor was there any significant difference in progression-free survival time.
In addition, the study confirms that by adding Avastin to chemotherapy we can improve progression-free survival times even further.
int/ mediacentre/news/releases/2003/pr27/en/ Gemzar/docetaxel Xeloda/docetaxel (n=152) (n=150) Median Progression-Free Survival Time 35 weeks 35 weeks Overall Tumor Response Rate 32 percent 32 percent Grade 3/4 Mucositis 4 percent 17 percent Grade 3/4 Diarrhea 8 percent 18 percent Grade 3/4 Hand-Foot Syndrome 0 percent 26 percent Grade 3/4 Neutropenia 85 percent 82 percent Grade 3/4 Leukopenia 80 percent 66 percent Grade 3/4 Thrombocytopenia 10 percent 3 percent Grade 3/4 Febrile Neutropenia 8 percent 13 percent Grade 3/4 Anemia 7 percent 3 percent Serious adverse events 30 percent 38 percent Discontinuation rate due to adverse events 13 percent 28 percent (Logo: http://www.
Among the 21 NSCLC patients receiving CRLX101, median progression-free survival time was 4.
The studies presented at the WCLC confirm that targeted therapies are on the forefront of treatment innovation and show improved efficacy and prolonged progression-free survival time compared to chemotherapy and combination treatments," said Dr.
The FIT trial demonstrated that when used as a first-line consolidation therapy for patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Zevalin significantly improved the median progression-free survival time from 13.