Some of the highlights of Abbott's programs include: -- A new "onboarding" Web site, designed with Generation Y in mind, helps managers and new employees navigate through the first 90 days with customizable development plans, progress checklists and training programs.
What does PCL stand for?
PCL stands for Progress Checklist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCL
We have 284 other meanings of PCL in our Acronym Attic
- Prime Central London (real estate)
- Printer Command Language
- Printer Control Language (Hewlett Packard)
- Process Check List
- Process Control Laboratory
- Process Control Language
- Product Computing Module Load(s) (Nortel)
- Production Capability Lead Time
- Program Control Logic
- Programmable Communication Line
- Proper Collateral Ligament (anatomy)
- Protective Concentration Level
- Protective Concentration Limit (remedial environmental activities)
- Proto-Cal Laboratories Limited (Antrim, Northern Ireland)
- Proving Center Lab
- Provisions for Credit Losses (banking)
- Psychopathy Checklist (criminal psychology)
- Public Company Limited (Thailand)
- Public Contract Law
- Pucallpa, Peru - Captain Rolden (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thorn provides a number of helpful background materials about pain and its treatment, including inventories and progress checklists.
Attendees will benefit from networking and interaction opportunities with speakers, sponsors and their peers throughout the two-day event and will receive detailed take-home materials, including speaker notes, benchmark and progress checklists.