Programmer Capability When it comes to demonstrating the programming of your selected part, have your programmer sit down and do the work, not the vendor's programmer.
What does PCAP stand for?
PCAP stands for Programmer Capability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCAP
We have 69 other meanings of PCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvanians Concerned about Alcohol Problems
- Personal Computer Applications Programming (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Peterborough Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Petroleum Corrective Action Plan (California)
- Predisposing for Prostate Cancer
- Prenatal Care Assistance Program (now Medicaid Obstetrical and Maternal Services)
- Presidential Climate Action Project
- Prestressed Concrete Association of Pennsylvania
- Princeton Circuit Analysis Program (simulation and hardware modelling)
- Program-Counter Access Predictor
- Projected Capacitive (touch screen technology)
- Propagation Code Analysis Program
- People's Committee against Police Atrocities (also seen as PCPA; India)
- Placer County Air Pollution Control District (California)
- Practical Childbirth and Parent Education
- Pacific Coast Association of Pre-Law Advisers
- Pueblo Chemical-Agent Destruction Pilot Plant (US Army)
- Pacific Coast Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Plant Control And Protection System
- Perceived Control of Asthma Questionnaire (pulmonology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new release of TASKING's TriCore Tool Suite provides support for the TC1775 automotive controller and boosts programmer capability and efficiency by providing an enhanced TriCore Assembler to support the improved peripheral control processor (PCP2), floating point unit and memory management unit introduced in the TriCore Unified Processor V1.