Visual Interface: To build voice applications, developers and business administrators don't need a programmer's reference manual, a server in a data center or technical expertise.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Programmer's Reference Manual
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
- Process Radiation Monitor
- Process Reliability Management
- Process Rights Management (various organizations)
- Professional Risk Manager
- Prog Rock and Metal (music)
- Program Requirements Manager
- Project Resource Manager
- Project Resource Manual (formerly CSI Manual of Practice)
- Project Review Meeting (various locations)
- Project Risk Management
- Protocol Reference Model
- Public Relations and Marketing (various organizations)
- Public Relations Manager
- Pulse Rate Modulation
- Pulse Ratio Modulation
- Pulse Repetition per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The API (Application Programming Interface) module includes code libraries and an on-line programmer's reference manual that allows developers to create new functionality to meet engineering or integration needs.
The SMTK includes a phone emulator, API (Application Program Interface) class libraries and documentation, a programmer's reference manual, source code examples, and IDE (Integrated Development Environment) plug-ins.
Sun will provide an architecture specification, programmer's reference manual, instruction simulator and RTL files of the picoJava design.
The hardware comes with Windows 95 Protocol Processing software development environment, complete with a GigaPOWER Instruction Set Simulator and Debugger; IPv4 Layer 3 sample switching code; a GigaPOWER Assembler for creating executable microcode and a Programmer's Reference Manual for the Receive and Transmit Bitstream Pipeline Processors (BSPP).
The release also offers developers full documentation support with two complete manuals: a Developer's Guide to lead you through the implementation process, and a Programmer's Reference manual with detailed information on API's and programming tips.