Alsalam has also provided Programmed Depot Maintenance (PDM), technical support services, and a cockpit upgrade for the C-130 Fleet.
What does PDM stand for?
PDM stands for Programmed Depot Maintenance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDM
We have 253 other meanings of PDM in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Data Management (various companies)
- Professional Development Meeting
- Professional DJ (Disc Jockey) Mixer (various companies)
- Program Data Management
- Program Decision Meeting
- Program Decision Memorandum
- Program Design Manual
- Program Development Manual
- Program Development Methodology
- Programme Development and Management (World Health Organization)
- Programming Development Manager
- Project Data Manager
- Project Data Manual
- Project Design and Management
- Project Document Management
- Propellant Dispersion Munition
- Propellant Distribution Module
- Protein-Detecting Microarray
- Protocol-Dependent Module (Cisco)
- Psychological Disaster Management (Swedish disaster victim support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mason Depot Maintenance Excellence Award went to the Air Force's KC-135 Programmed Depot Maintenance Team at the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center in Oklahoma.
Since then Alsalam has provided technical support and programmed depot maintenance (PDM) on RSAF fleets, including F-15, Tornados, AWACS E-3A and KE3-A F-15, C-130 in addition to the RSAF helicopter aircraft.
We handle the FCF (functional check flights) and ACF (acceptance check flights) of airplanes that have gone through programmed depot maintenance or a contractual upgrade.
As an A-10 pilot, I'm particularly impressed with what the 309th Aircraft Maintenance Group's A-10 Production Branch has done to improve the way aircraft flow in and out of programmed depot maintenance at the Ogden ALC, Hill AFB, Utah.
The TCG had a contract with a Middle Eastern company providing programmed depot maintenance for foreign customers in the area.
This swap out was part of the programmed depot maintenance program where every so often, we'll swap out a major system like this and put a fresh one in place.
In the last decade, mission capable rates are down 16 percent, programmed depot maintenance costs tripled, depot work packages doubled, and flow days more than doubled, primarily due to the challenges posed by aircraft aging.