Beaudreau said a programmatic environmental impact statement on the effects of seismic studies in the mid-Atlantic should be ready for public comment by next summer.
What does PEIS stand for?
PEIS stands for Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PEIS
We have 9 other meanings of PEIS in our Acronym Attic
- Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Recreation and Facilities Association (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Incident Reporting System
- Professional Experience in Isolated and Rural Schools (training program; Australia)
- Paravariceal Endoscopic Injection Sclerotherapy
- PHIVOLCS (Philippines Institute of Volcanology and Seismology) Earthquake Intensity Scale (Philippine Information Agency)
- Political Economy of Industrial Societies (various universities)
- Post-Experiment Information System
- Preliminary Environmental Impact Study
- Program Evaluation and Improvement Staff (USDA)
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection of the Supplying Artery (internal medicine)
- Prince Edward Island Snowmobile Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island School Athletic Association (Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Society of Certified Engineering Technologists (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Speech and Hearing Association (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Prince Edward Island Society of Medical Technologists (Prince Edward Island, Canada; est. 1952)
- Prince Edward Island Symphony Orchestra
- Prince Edward Island Seafood Processors Association
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection Therapy
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Interior's Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Wind Energy Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for Western U.
We could request that a preliminary injunction be placed on the facility until a full environmental impact statement is prepared for the facility, along with a programmatic environmental impact statement for the entire Chemical and Biological National Security Program.
5, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Army has prepared a Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) for the proposed growth, realignment, and stationing of new and existing Army aviation assets.
The Milford Wind Corridor is the first wind energy facility permitted under the Bureau of Land Management's (BLM) Wind Energy Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for Western US states.
8 /PRNewswire/ --The Army intends to prepare a programmatic environmental impact statement in 2010 for the proposed stationing and operation of up to 12 joint high speed vessels.
The map is a working draft for the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) that will evaluate environmental and land use concerns in the 11 western states.
Army decisions contained in the ROD were based on mission requirements, Soldier and family needs, analysis of the final supplemental programmatic environmental impact statement (SPEIS), and public input.