DSA will initiate programmatic and technical support to the AFCA Enterprise Migration Strategies Branch (ECSS) as a subcontractor to Multimax of Herndon, Virginia, an enterprise IT and communications services firm.
What does PATS stand for?
PATS stands for Programmatic And Technical Support
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of PATS
We have 63 other meanings of PATS in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Automated Turning System
- Primary Aircraft Training System
- Priority Area Telecommunications System
- Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society
- Process Activated Training System
- Product And Technology Surveillance
- Production Acceptance Test Station (manufacturing)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical (jobs)
- Program for Academically Talented Students
- Program on Agricultural Technology Studies
- Promotion Advantage Through Superior Performance
- Property Asset Tracking System
- Protection Assessment Test System (military; NBC)
- Psychophysiological Assessment Test System
- Publicly Available Telephone Services (telecoms network operators)
- Page Automated Telecommunications Systems, Inc (Menlo Park, CA)
- Patrouillen Sicherung (German: Security Patrol)
- Patil and Sons
- Patrol Aircraft Technical Service Unit (US DoD)
- Patrol Service Unit (PBY Blackcat squadron during World War II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the recent highlights of Sapient's work with the Marine Corps includes providing direct programmatic and technical support in deploying a tactical logistics command and control system to Marines throughout the world.
This task order provides programmatic and technical support to the Avionics Department (AIR 4.