IMI), a leading supplier of low electromagnetic interference clock circuits for the computer and electronic products industry, today announced the electronic industry's first frequency programmable spread spectrum clock generator (SSCG) family, for reducing electromagnetic interference (EMI) in electronic systems.
What does PSSCG stand for?
PSSCG stands for Programmable Spread Spectrum Clock Generator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pittsburgh Speed Skating Club (Pittsburgh, PA; also seen as PSC)
- Point Source Spectral Content
- Preliminary System Security Concept
- Principle Structures, Systems, and Components (US NRC)
- Probabilistic Statement Sensitivity Coverage
- Products and Solutions Support Center (IBM)
- Public Service Satellite Consortium
- Portland Sapporo Sister City Association (Oregon)
- Piecewise-Simple Smooth Closed Curve (geometry)
- Pseudo Self-Consistent Field
- Pilot Scheme on Seed Crop Insurance (India)
- Private Sector Stock Condition Index (UK)
- Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Central Institute of Vocational Education (Bhopal, India)
- Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Central Institute of Vocational Education (India)
- Persatuan Seni Silat Cekak Malaysia (Facebook group; web design)
- Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract (Singapore)
- Plenum Series in Social/Clinical Psychology
- Public Sector Supply Chain Project (UK)
- Photo-Stimulated Surface Catalytic Reaction
- Player Summer School on Cognitive Robotics (Technical University of Munich)