Phoenix Wireless was aided in this rapid deployment by using Excel's programmable protocol language (PPL), which cuts down implementation time by providing a graphical switch-software environment.
What does PPL stand for?
PPL stands for Programmable Protocol Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PPL
We have 526 other meanings of PPL in our Acronym Attic
- Preprocessing Parameter Load
- Prêt Paris Logement (French: Paris Housing Loan; France)
- Principles of Programming Languages (computer science)
- Priority Planning List
- Private Pilot License
- Process Programming Language
- Product Placement
- Professional Paintball League
- Professional Practice Leader (nursing)
- Profit Participating Loan
- Programmatic Project Leader
- Project Programming Library
- Protectors of Public Lands (Australia)
- Providence Public Library (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Provincetown Public Library (Provincetown, MA)
- Provisioning Parts List
- Public Policy and Legislation (various organizations)
- Public Procurement Law (various locations)
- Pure Prairie League (band)
- Pusat Pendidikan Luar (Malay: Rural Education Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXS Call Control leverages Excel's patented Programmable Protocol Language (PPL) technology, which reduces time-to-market for custom call models and enhanced services on the EXS family of switching solutions.
EXS Media Gateway provides service differentiation, adaptability and comprehensive protocol support with Excel's patented, open Programmable Protocol Language (PPL), at the signaling, call control, and services layers.
The flexibility of the EXS solution is accomplished using Excel's patented Programmable Protocol Language (PPL).
The flexibility of CallPlus' EXS solution is accomplished by using Excel's patented Programmable Protocol Language (PPL).
Because they were designed using Excel's Programmable Protocol Language (PPL) technology, EXS Manage can be modified as required to support a customized operations procedure.
The development process for China TUP and MTP was completed in three months by utilizing Excel's patented Programmable Protocol Language (PPL).
This environment encompasses Excel's open industry-standard switching and call processing APIs (including its Programmable Protocol Language or PPL) and ECTF S.