announces that Infineon Technologies has licensed Axon's Programmable Metallization Cell (PMC) nonvolatile memory technology.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Programmable Metallization Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Medical Coding (various organizations)
- Professional Military Course
- Program Management Center
- Program Management Charter
- Program Management Committee
- Program Management Control
- Program Management Council
- Program/Project Management Council
- Program/Project Management Course
- Programmable Machine Controller
- Programme Management Consultancy (various locations)
- Project Management Certificate (various organizations)
- Project Management Committee (various organizations)
- Project Management Consultancy
- Project Management Contract
- Project Management Contractor
- Project Management Cost
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Projects Management Centre
- Property Management Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 18, 2002 Axon Technologies Corporation and Micron Technology (NYSE:MU) today announced that Micron has entered into a non-exclusive commercial license agreement for Axon's patented Programmable Metallization Cell (PMC) technology.